Friday, January 23, 2009

Believe again


whats up blogmates, thanks to all the visitors and all love u showed in 2008. The wheel has already started turning this year, and to all my blogstarz i have good news. This year i will be droping the Much awaited Black September Vol: 2. The release date is september the 8th 2009, but the good news is visitors to my blogs will be able to download it for free as early as June 2009. I already have the single for download on this page make sure u cock a copy and bang it. thanks for all the love.......check out one of the verses below for that gal that made me believe in love again...........God Bless



Believe Again

If I was an artist then I’ll paint a picture of you/
If I was a monk then I’ll have evil thoughts of making love to you/
If I was a prisoner behind bars then I’ll break out of jail just to be with you/
If I was a gun I bet u I wouldn’t be shooting blanks/
If I was a kite I’ll fly high to prove our love has no limits/
See love doesn’t cost a thing, but am not talking about the movie/
Cos if i was a rich, all the money in the world wouldn’t buy your love/
If I was gone till November, then ill go back to September/
So we can create beautiful memories under the beautiful weather


(Hook)
U take me deeper than the banks of the widest rivers/
U take me high to the top of the highest mountains/
U make me smile, u make me laugh with the loudest laughters
U make me want to believe in love again/
U take me there

No comments: