Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Mic device


Am faster than the speed of light /
faster than the bottle of wine u drink for the first time/
am deeper than toilet bowls/
my rhymes are longer than toilet rolls that you wipe your shit with/
am quick with the mic device every time I come to spit this, so eat this/
I run thru this verse so fast like Michael Johnson on drugs even breaks wouldn’t stop me/
am faster than aids infections/
condoms wouldn’t save your life like the air bags they put in new cars/
I told u that was bad like Michael Jackson u couldn’t beat me/
that’s why I serve you like restaurants that have no waiters/
but I still remain discreet like your girlfriends G string/
my flow is so systematic like H to the 0/
am unstoppable like crime on Joburg streets/
am envied by women like Pamela Anderson’s tits/
like blood I creep from the underground pits/
my point is always on cos I never seem to miss the beat/
am so ill when I come like contraception mcs need to take pills/
am so elevated don’t need elevators to take me to the top/
if I flop don’t mean am weak you can blame it on the beat/
am too deep like diamond minds am still waiting to be discovered/
like John Barnes I keep kicking it until I reach the goal post/
Mcs still boast that they lost cos they boast about the gold chains hanging on their necks/ slaves that are lost/
blind to the fact that they locked in the chains that they strap on their wrist/
call it a Rolex I call it a bondage/its not the white man that’s underground digging the diamond and gold/ the mic device is mine/ the mic device is a friend of mine.

No comments: