Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why does it hurt so bad

lets just kiss and say goodbye/
its a good thing we hooked up but i gotta say bye/
its pity we never saw we let a good thing pass bye/
ask any passerby, everybody knows that we had a good thing/
everyday i look back and see how i was so hooked in/
its not a good thing that u n i lost that good thing/
sometimes i wish i could forget the past and start over like Mondays/
but life is like a drag sometimes it reminds me of Sundays/
but am gon let this one slide and pretend it never happened/
cos my heart is broken like petals of a flower i planted/
i lost hope like farmers sowed seeds that never grew/
sipping on Brandy, Broken hearted, telling myself i wish i knew/
confrotation was good cos deep inside i know i grew/
nobody can tell me am no good but myself and me/
love is a beautiful thing until you know how painful it can be/

No comments: